Friday, March 25, 2022

Let There Be Light!

 Let There Be Light!

 

Sterling took me to Lowe’s this morning to look for some different lights for my kitchen. Let the old woman tell you! My kitchen is bright!!! Amazing difference! And Sterling was talking about a hanging lamp over the kitchen window so things could grow there. Don’t think that will happen in my lifetime, but who knows.

 

Sterling keeps up with people back home by phone. While their faces never will come to my mind, it’s a pretty good bet that their names would go with their personalities. It is impossible not to hear the laughter from both ends of that little phone.

 

Wearing one of my new shirts: “Let’s eat kids. Let’s eat, kids. Punctuation saves lives.” Lance gets a kick out of those little things that make a smile happen. Think that must run in the family.

 

Honestly can’t talk about anything right now that matters. Having read an update on Mariellen Rose and Stilton Jarlsberg, we definitely need to pray for healing and comfort for these folks. When we pray, it helps both the recipient for whom we are praying and our own mental and emotional connections to God’s spirit.

 

My prayers will be going with my brother as he leaves early in the morning. Along with David, we can pray over the coming and going of our family, asking for protection.

Rest well, my friends. You are loved.

 

 

 

No comments: