Wednesday, March 13, 2024

 Swabbed and Dobbed.

 

Spring round up meant all the bull calves had to be neutered, dehorned, and given a shot. This ol’ gal is not a bull calf, but she has definitely been swabbed and dobbed. It was not covid, flu, or strep, so that pretty much left a viral infection. Such fun. The migraine med helped, but my right eye just does not really want to stay open cause it hurts to look at the light. Patty said if she were able, she would come pick up eggs and close up the hens, but my guess is that it won’t be so bad afterwhile. Anyway, staying down for the count for right now. Sorry to not give you any silly sayings or foolish scenarios, but just being still and not leaning over to let my head fall off right now. Just so thankful for Dr. Blackwell. She takes very good care of me—even turned off the light so it would not hurt my eyes.

 

Maggie Sewell’s car is on the fritz, so she could not come get eggs. Hope that gets repaired quickly. She said it has been something or other every week. We have all been there.

 

May you find gratitude even in the midst of problems. He still takes good care of us.

 

Rest well, my friends. You are loved.

No comments: